Obstetrical Care in Winfield, Illinois
Board certified in prenatal care
The following healthcare services focus specifically on the care and treatment of women before and during their pregnancy, at childbirth and during the period of recuperation following childbirth:
- Family planning and pre-pregnancy visits
- Reproductive medicine
- Preconception counseling
- Birthing options
- Safe Medicines During Pregnancy
- Prenatal Visit – What to Expect
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Prenatal Care and Testing
- In-Office 3D/4D Prenatal Ultrasound Services
- Perinatal care and support
- Obstetrical anesthesia
- High Risk pregnancies including blood disorders, obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes
- Labor and delivery care
- Postpartum care
- Pertussis Vaccination
- In-Office Fetal Monitoring
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Access our online library of topics related to pregnancy and childbirth.
What to expect throughout your pregnancy.
Safe Medications Chart
Reference our online Safe Medications Chart.
What to expect and more.